How to setup IPTV on AMAZON FIRE TV?
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for an Amazon Fire TV. The Live TV Store IPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
Installation instructions for Amazon Fire TV
- Go to the Amazon Store and search for the ‘Smart IPTV‘ app, or click here.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV‘ app.
- Make a note of your AFTVs ‘Mac’ address.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and in the “Link” Area, paste there the m3u line you received from us.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the Smart IPTV app.
- Select a channel or film to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Fire Stick and Router.